We have an on-site gunsmith who has trained with gunsmiths with over 30 years experience. Stop by and see if he can help with any issues you may be having!
|POLISH FEED RAMPS||$20.00-$40.00|
|FIRE DRAGON RECOIL SYSTEM INSTALL (+$7.50 IF NOT IN STOCK)||$75.00|
|CHANGING SIGHTS (NO GUARANTEE SIGHTS WON’T BREAK)||$30.00-60.00|
|GUNSMITH WILL QUOTE PRICING BEFORE BEGINNING WORK IF ANY ADDITIONAL PARTS OR LABOR ARE REQUIRED.|
|GUN REPAIR HOURLY RATE: $35/HOUR|
|CASE-BY-CASE BASIS (QUOTE REQUIRED)|
|AR-15 ACCESSORY REPLACEMENTS OR INSTALL, SAND BLASTING, METAL WORK|
|RIFLE TRIGGER JOBS|
GUNSMITH WILL QUOTE PRICING BEFORE ANY CUSTOM WORK
Service Turnaround: All services have a minimum of 1 week turnaround but may vary depending on current workload. Client will be notified of delayed turnaround times at the time of service request.
Most parts ordered fall under the Manufacturer’s lifetime warranty.
– Includes cleaning of bore, actions, magazine housing, outside of gun, and grip
– Uses Non-embedding Bore Cleaning Compound, Bore Compound & Kroil
– Complete with “Slide-Glide” which is good for 1000 rounds
– Cleans and polishes barrels
– Removes fouling, copper, lead, and powder residue in rifles and handguns, plus plastic deposits in shotgun bores
Polish Feed Ramps:
– Rounds off all sharp edges of throat and barrel to help hollow points cycle without jamming
– Polished to a mirror finish
Trigger Job for 1911-Style or Glock-Style Firearms:
– Will vary based on type of gun (4 lb +/- 1 oz.)
– 1911-Style: Trigger will be softer, lighter, and smoother to get rid of creeping, grinding, or stacking
– Glock-Style: Trigger will be softer, lighter, and smoother to get rid of creeping, grinding, or stacking; however, due to glock-style trigger mechanisms, there will be travel in the trigger.
– Standard stock parts may be replaced with higher quality parts at gunsmith’s discretion at no additional cost to client
– Bonus: free gun cleaning (a $35 value)
Fire Dragon Recoil System Installed:
– Reduces recoil felt by shooter by 25-30%
– Replacement of the recoil spring and guide rod with stainless steel